Annie Li (25), Carouge, escort model     Call

Passionate Annie Li (25) escort Carouge

"Snapchat Girls Who Want To Sext in Carouge"


Tel. number
City: Carouge
Last seen: Today in 11:22
Yesterday: 20:41
Incall/Outcall: Incall & Outcall
Speak: English, Spanish
Services: Dorothy Sex,Threesome with Lesbian Show,S/M - Sadomasochism,Nuru Massage,Affectionate cuddling,Russian Sovereignty,Leila Nude,Fingersex,Sex Toys,Dominance Light,Car sex/Auto sex,Covered blow job,Pornstar Experience (PSE)
Piercings: No
Private Area: Trimmed

About Me

Slender, elastic chest 2 size, neat ass, a young nymph. I'm waiting for you my dear. Open book just ask me, after having a chat im sure we can figure out what it is we are looking for and what we are interested in i am an open book. Ready for a meeting with a clean man on a material basis.

Personlig info & Bio

Height: 175 cm
Weight: 55 kg
Age: 25 yrs
Favorite quote: The world is filled with 98% of people that suck... What are the odds that you're one of the 2% that don't???
Nationality: Italian
Preferences: I'm want sex hookers
Breast: you will like my knockers
Lingerie: Paccio
Perfumes: S. Cute
Orientation: Bisexuals


Quick 30 eur
1 hour 120 eur 180 eur + Outcall Travel Fee (Taxi)
Plus hour 50 eur
12 hours
24 hours



| +1 |

Suce comme prévu, récemment vérifié) En règle générale, les prostituées se comportent de manière plutôt monotone au lit - agissant selon un modèle unique, mais Annie Li aborde vraiment chaque sexe avec un ensemble de propositions d'escorte indépendant. Ernestine est une indépendante du crédit.

| +1 |

She herself is sexually dressed, sweet, polite ... The figure is just super - legs, buttocks, chest!

| +1 |

Das Gesicht ist wirklich hübsch. Mädchen verhalten sich beim Sex in der Regel ziemlich eintönig - sie handeln nach einem einzigen Szenario, aber dieses Escort geht wirklich jeden Sex von einer kreativen Position aus an. Aufmerksamkeit verdient.

Amelia sent you a friend request 💌

Reply to message ➡️

via Web App